Sunday, May 23, 2010

TAG : Get To Know Me

I tag all my followers and YT girlies


I should be studying but HEY ! LOL


1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up @ 930am ; ) & thats GREAT for me because I usually go to bed hella late and wake up hella late ! Ive been trying to change ; )

2. How do you like your steak? WELL-DONE = )

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dear John & I love it even though a lot of people didn't. Thats why I never listen to what people say, I have to judge the movie on my own.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Basketball Wives, The Chilli Show lol , The Hills , Jersey Shore, E! news & the Daily Ten, MTV's Daria, I LOVE Anime, Martin, Everything on Nick @ Nite, Keeping up with the Kardashians, LAW & ORDER SVU [ My new addiction ] , Ghost Whisperer, The Tyra show, The wendy williams show, & the list can go on ....... LOL

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I like living in New York but It'd be cool to live in L.A too!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Scrabbled Eggs, Wheat bread, an apple & Green TEA. Summer's coming up ; trying get FIT !

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Seafood, Crab, lobster,Fish,Shrimp

8. What foods do you dislike? or rather don't prefer? Anything really slimy

9. Favorite place to eat? home.

10. Favorite dressing? French.. we're talking salad right? LOL

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? NADA

12. What are your favorite clothes? I shop EVERYWHERE. find me in Soho or 34th ; ) 5th ave on a good day!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii !!! To see my girls Ashar & Mary = )

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? FULL babayyy !!

15. Where would you want to retire? idk

16. Favorite time of day? Nighttime <3>17. Where were you born? Im a New Yorker !

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? um ..

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? who knows

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ...

22. Bird watcher? nope.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? it depends.

24. Do you have any pets? no.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Finals are overrr Tuesdayyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! Youtube might get sick of me with all the vids I plan on making ! LOL

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Haha I told my mom I wanted to be a babysitter because I loved kids. She had a heart attack & said NOOO you dont ; that is not a career! I was too young to understand that, then I wanted to be an author because I love to write.

27. What is your best childhood memory? watching this movie called the bears have a picnic or something like that. i forgot the name = ( . It was about bears children play with coming to life and having a secret picnic . If you know that name , please tell me = (

28. Are you a cat or dog person? more of a dog lover I'd say

29. Are you married? nooo.

30. Always wear your seat belt? ofcourse ; )

31. Been in a car accident? nope

32. Any pet peeves? haha A LOT !

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Baconnnnnnnn!!!!

34. Favorite Flower? i love mostly all flowers = )

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla swirl <3>36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys, Mcdonalds, Burger king, Popeyes ... ETC LOL *fat ass LOL *

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? i need to take it. i have my permit.

38. From whom did you get your last email? someone has subscribed = )

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? ummm .. Sephora LOL

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really.

41. Like your job? of being a student? BLAH

42. Broccoli? LOVE IT !

43. What was your favorite vacation? going on a cruise to the Bahamas ; )

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friends from school ; ) we went to Serendipity in Manhattan

45. What are you listening to right now? my mom washing dishes

46. What is your favorite color? Love'em all,

47. How many tattoos do you have? ZERO,

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? EVERYONE READING = )

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 156pm

50. Coffee drinker? not really. Gimme some green tea. or a vanilla bean FRAPP from starbucks. Light ice with caramel drizzle ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment