Wednesday, June 30, 2010


REVIEW : QUEEN HELENE MINT JULEP MASQUE

This is by far one of the BEST facial products I've ever tried.
It helps dry up acne pimples, rinses away blackheads & shrinks enlarged pores.

I use this products 1-2 times a week or every 2 weeks & I see improvements in my skin every time.

Even if you have clear skin, this product is said to loosen up your facial muscles. It is a clay consistency *& it is really smooth in texture.

It is not hard to wash off once it is dried up *& I enjoy that because it doesn't take much effort to remove it.

This mask ranges from 2.99 to 6.99 depending on where you purchase it.

Overall, I do recommend this product to EVERYONE, you will not regret it.


www.youtube.com/nayyohme


1 comment:

  1. Hey mamas. yay i found you blog. I followed you. i hope to see you at school so we can hang out a little longer. =)

    ReplyDelete